Sunday 24 August 2014

Deathsmiles 1CC

Deathsmiles is one of my favourite arcade games of all time. I first encountered Deathsmiles on the Xbox 360 while bargain hunting on Amazon. It was for sale for about £10 so I thought I'd give it a try. Once I got into Arcade gaming, and realised it was possible to get the original arcade PCB I knew I had to have it. I had it imported from Japan, and so began my quest for the 1 credit completion. I can't remember the length of time it took, but having played it quite a lot on the 360, it was probably only a couple of months before I managed to complete the arcade PCB.



Here's a run I did yesterday and decided to record. Sorry for the blurring at times, the camera doesn't seem to know how to handle the glow of the CRT.





No comments:

Post a Comment