Tuesday 16 September 2014

Deathsmiles II Cave B1 Poster

I managed to get my first official Cave B1 poster on the cheap just before I went away last week. Ironically it's a of a game I'll be very to lucky to own should I ever manage to get one. Deathsmiles II was put out on proprietary hardware by Cave, and was primarily a leased game, so very few of them are out there in the wild ready to be purchased. It's a game I'd love to own, but as stated it will be pure luck if I ever find one.

The poster I got has been on display before and the colour is slightly faded, although it looks worse on the picture as there is light shining on it. I only paid 2200 yen for it, which comes in at around £12.50.

The size of the poster is Japanese B1, which are hard to find frames for in the UK, but I'm not currently in a rush to get one, so I'll keep my eye out for one at a decent price.

Here's a quick look at the poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment