Monday 13 April 2015

New games room coming soon...

The time has finally come to once again move house. In the new house I'll have enough space to put all of my arcade cabinets, and a workbench for testing and repairs. There will also be space for what will be my latest arrival, another Astro City cabinet to match my current one. This will mean the arcade room will have the following cabinets:

2x Sega Astro City
1 x Sega Blast City
1 x Weche OK Baby
1 x Electrocoin Neo Geo MVS Upright

I've also recently purchased a Death Smiles Japanese B1 poster for the new games room, so I need to get some frames for these posters now. They're awkward to buy for because Japanese B1 is most definitely not a standard UK size.

All being well, I should be moved into the new place by the end of the month, and have my games room all set up. I'll get some pictures up as soon as it's all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment