Sunday 15 June 2014

Double Dragon and Double Dragon II art bits

I was looking through my arcade artwork this afternoon and came across a couple of nice bits from the Double Dragon Series. While most of the artwork I have are reproduction prints of varying quality, these are original pieces, complete with license stickers stuck over them. I decided to scan them at 300dpi, and they seem to have come out OK.

First up is what appears to be an advertising card for the first Double Dragon.



Next up is an instruction card for Double Dragon II: The Revenge. This one unfortunately has some scuffs at the bottom of the card.


Last up is my favourite of the 3 which is another piece of art which was probably stuck on top of the cabinet to attract attention to it.


1 comment:

  1. Los vinilos BARTOP consiguen una decoraciĆ³n muy similar a las de las antiguas recreativas ARCADE. Lo mejor es que los vinilos BARTOP pueden adaptarse a las medidas que solicite cada cliente.

    ReplyDelete